Installing email on an iPhone or iPad
Installing programs via the application catalog: (This has to be done in Internet Explorer!) This is for windows 7.
1. Go to your start menu and click "all programs".
2. Select "application catalog" and look for the program you want from the list (If something is not there contact me as I have access to more programs.).
3. On the bottom right click "install".
4. A prompt will ask you do you want to install this program, select yes.
5. A window will then open that should have a green check mark that states the application has started.
Windows 8: Go to the windows key (Bottom left), click and takes you to the Start screen. Bottom left is an arrow, click and this will give you the application catalog. Follow steps 2 to 5 above.
I have also included a power point and PDF on how to do this as well: